McAfee provides an excellent service in the field of Internet security. As a result of which McAfee PC products are in great use by owned companies as well as individuals.
McAfee Drive Encryption Fatal Error 0xEE020006 – Facing Issues
McAfee provides protection to your data by encrypting every virtual bit. Your data in disk is protected through disk encryption features. Drive encryption protects you from malicious intruders and viruses, worms, harmful programs, etc,. It helps a credential user to add and delete an individual system or system group. Thus McAfee drive encryption is a powerful feature of McAfee products.
Even after giving such vast protection. You might face some issues about the fatal errors. It is known as McAfee drive encryption fatal error 0xEE020006. This 0xEE020006 termed for Endpoint Encryption disk information not present.
What is stopping you from accessing your data?
When you install drive encryption or endpoint encryption for PC. Your system will show you McAfee drive encryption fatal error 0xEE020006 code. You are getting McAfee drive encryption fatal error because of the following reasons:
- UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) restricting you from accessing your data. It restricts you from accessing the data as it connects with system software BIOS.
- The McAfee drive encryption fatal error 0xEE020006 code is due to problem in UEFI boot settings. They may be set to legacy mode.
- The registry files contains information about our your software and hardware. If you are use a single standalone recovery media. It is hard to recover these registry files from recovery media. There may be a chance that these registry files may be completely damaged.
You know that when any software is installed at any system it integrates with BIOS system. The system made changes according to software requirements. In this process some important files can be deleted. You have gone through reasons, you may getting McAfee drive encryption fatal error 0xEE020006.
McAfee Drive Encryption Fatal Error Troubleshooting Steps:
Change your system BIOS settings & end Encryption Fatal Error
- You have to go for the settings to make changes and locate update & security.
- When you click on Update & security tab, a panel will appear. Select the recover option.
- Now, go for the advanced option, and go for the UEFI settings.
- Change the settings.
- The system will ask for restart. Restart it.
Change UEFI Boot Mode to Legacy Mode
- Press restart your button. The system will go for a restart.
- While the restarting process begin. Press F2 key from your keyword and you get access to your BIOS setup window. You can make any change from here.
- Locate Boot tab at the topmost ribbon and use your arrow keys and press enter to select it.
- Go to the OSA configuration and use your minus (-) and plus (+) signs from keyboard to change options. Use them and change OSA configuration from boot mode to legacy mode.
- Now, you have changes mode, now go for the save and exit tab mentioned in topmost ribbon.
- Save the changes, you have made and exit from bios
- Restart your system again.
Recover Your Registry Files & Remove McAfee Drive Encryption Fatal Error
- If your software registry files got corrupted or deleted. You have to either repair these registry files or replace them with new ones. For that you have to install the software from the official McAfee website. you can also use Windows preinstallation Environment (i.e WinPE).
- Sometimes if problem can easily be removed root cause analysis (RCA) method. For that you have to update your BIOS from the system service provider i.e If you are going a Dell or an HP System, you have to ask them regarding BIOS updates. After updating your system, you can work with getting any fatal errors.
Go for Uninstall McAfee Drive Encryption Fatal Error 0xEE020006 Completely
- Go to search programs & files option provided in Windows logo.
- Write run on it and press enter and Open the Control Panel and press ok.
- Go for programs and features and uninstall McAfee Software.
- After Uninstalling. Go to McAfee official website and download new software.
- After doing so, the main catch is you have to make sure that your UEFI boot mode remains at UEFI legacy mode.
Now you have the best solutions to remove McAfee drive encryption fatal error 0xEE020006. Go through all the solutions and even then you facing problem from it, contact us via. mcafeecomactivates is here to help you at every step.